PLEASE BE ADVISED TO THE CONTENTS OF OUR DELIVERY TICKETS:
1. Federal Clean Water Act - Prohibits washing concrete onto any area flowing into a gutter, storm drain, creek or tributary of any river. Purchaser agrees to provide an area for truck wash-down.
2. When pouring with Livingston’s Concrete, you are responsible for all conditions of the delivery ticket.
3. Property Damage - It is understood and agreed that Livingston’s Concrete Service, Inc. (hereinafter called Livingston’s) make deliveries inside the curb and on that lot at customer’s risk only and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage resulting from such deliveries. Customer/Buyer/Agent hereby releases Livingston’s from any responsibility for any damage that may occur to the premises and/or adjacent property, buildings, sidewalk, curb, etc. by the delivery of this material.
4. This concrete is designed to give required strength when placed and tested in accordance with A.C.I. and A.S.T.M. standards. Adding water to concrete at job will reduce concrete’s strength. Adding water will only be done at customer’s request and risk. Livingston assumes no responsibility for concrete when additional water has been added at job.
5. CAUTION - CONCRETE CAN CAUSE SERIOUS 3RD DEGREE BURNS! Any contact (direct or indirect) with wet (unhardened) concrete, mortar, cement or cement mixtures can cause skin irritation, severe chemical burns or serious eye damage. Wear waterproof gloves, long sleeved shirts, full length trousers and proper eye protection when working with these materials. In addition, wear clothing impervious to water, it is the water that carries the chemical that causes
the burns, if you have to stand in wet concrete, use waterproof boots high enough to keep concrete from flowing into them. Immediately upon contact use soap and water to wash the concrete from your skin. Indirect contact through clothing can be as serious as direct contact, so promptly remove wet clothing and wash before reuse. Seek immediate medical attention if you have any discomfort, in case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes,
consult a physician immediately. Keep out of the reach of children. User agrees to convey this warning to all persons who may purchase, use or come in contact with wet (unhardened) concrete.